TBB BLOG- WHAT EXACTLY ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Essential oils are basically oils extracted from plants:
Essential oils are potent natural extracts derived from leaves, flowers, roots, or stems. They have been discovered to have a variety of medical and therapeutic properties, including:
- Reducing stress and anxiety.
- Headache and migraine relief.
- Aiding in sleep and insomnia.
- Assisting in aromatherapy by reducing inflammation.
Some of the uses of common essential oils are listed below:
- Bergamot can be used to alleviate stress and improve skin conditions such as eczema.
- Chamomile is a flower that is used to improve mood and relaxation.
- Jasmine has been used to treat depression, childbirth, and libido.
- Lavender is a stress-relieving herb.
- Lemon is used to help with digestion, mood, headaches, and other issues.
- Peppermint, which is used to boost energy and aid digestion, is one of the most common essential oils.
- Rose is used to boost mood and alleviate anxiety.
- Sandalwood is used to calm nerves and aid concentration.
- Tea tree oil is used to combat infections and boost immunity.
- Ylang-ylang can be used in the treatment of headaches, nausea, and skin conditions.